This beautiful bungalow has plentiful rooms that have been kept clean and owner is putting in the elbow grease to make it even better since his last tenant has moved out. Ideal for a first home or a great rental. At some time, the front porch was enclosed to add the 3rd bedroom and to extend the living room. Beautiful oak cabinets in kitchen with lots of storage. Large lot includes a big backyard that you can have a Craig Street access if you wanted to build a garage. Has basement that would be great additional storage. Quiet, established neighborhood one block off of historic Reeds Spring.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,104 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,104 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Asphalt, Sloped, Wooded.