For under $50,000 you can own a lil' piece of history! Originally the old phone company, this two bedroom, one bath is situated smack dab in the middle of historic downtown Reeds Spring. Features include: Screened in front porch, wood flooring, all appliances stay, all electric, central heat and air, and a fairly new breaker panel! Walk everywhere!!! To the gym, to breakfast, to the barber, to the post office...you name it. Plus this hacienda will fit all of your needs and wallet for less than what you could rent for! There's even a detached garage and great back yard with access off of Craig street. Opportunity is knocking @ 22178 Main Street!!! Why rent, when you can afford to buy? Calling all first time home buyers and investors. Why rent when you can buy?
Single Family, 1 Story
850 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 850 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Workshop. State Road, Asphalt.