Privacy, Beauty and Plenty of Room in this lush end-of-the-road forested 3 acre slice of the Ozarks! Walking distance to small-town artist's enclave, with music, art, dining and history handy! Older singlewide with large add-on, all under one roof, has laminate and tile floors, custom painted murals and cute kitchen. Oversize 3 car garage, shed and kennel. Beautiful partly covered deck, flowerbeds, koi pond and flowering trees. Needs TLC, selling AS/IS. City water; septic re-done in last 5-6 years. Sunroom and screened porch are not included in the finished square footage...please note: 30 year note available thru Branson Bank with 20% down, rate fixed for first 5 years.
Cedar Exterior, Wood
2,152 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Hobby Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,817 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Wall Unit, Central.
- Concrete, Crawl
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Cedar
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 442 x 295 x 455 x 279
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters. Dead End Street, Private Roads, Gravel Road, Hilly, Wooded.