GORGEOUS SETTING & HOME with ''Covered Country Front Porch'' for your morning coffee. Lovely home on 3.5+ acres in country w/beautiful wood flooring, LR w/cathedral ceiling & w/massive stone gas fire-place, a kitchen of your dreams, large master BR w/huge BA, 2 guest BR's & Guest bath,large laundry room, huge office/4th BR & beautiful ''Ozark Room''full windows to view the wildlife or sit on large covered deck all on main level . Lower level w/full but partially finished basement w/2 BR's, Family Rm, Full BA, office/hobby room, huge storage area & workshop area. Top this off w/a 30X40 RV building w/ 2 doors (12 ' & 14') . Enjoy this comfortable home in Reeds Spring school district just minutes from WalMart, Lumber Store, medical centers & Shopping. Home Warranty in place for Buyer.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
4,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,410 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 270 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Fireplace Glass Door, Fireplace, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Covered, Porch Covered
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Sloped.